Our Patients - Abingdon Dentists
At Ock Street Clinic our patients are our top priority, all of our services are tailored to their individual care. We endeavour to build lifelong relationships with our patients and provide superb care to help them achieve a healthy mouth, an attractive smile or improved appearance.
We are pleased to welcome new patients into the clinic for routine care, emergency care or advanced treatments. We can also provide care to patients on referral from their usual dentist or GP before returning patients to the care of their established practitioner.
Our Commitment to Our Patients
- We strive to treat our patients with respect and courtesy and ensure every visit is enjoyable.
- We will listen to your requirements and be sympathetic to your needs.
- We will give you a written estimate of the fees in advance of any major treatment.
- We will give you treatment options and information to support your choices.
- We undertake to do our very best for you and to provide you with the services of a professional who is an expert in their field.
- We promise to work with you to ensure you maintain a healthy mouth and teeth for life.
- We understand that your time is important, we endeavour to keep to appointment times however, if there is a delay we will inform you as soon as possible, apologise, and keep you advised of timings.
- We will endeavour to remain at the forefront of our professions through ongoing training and staff development programmes.
Our Requests of Our Patients
- We ask that you attend the practice in good time for you to complete any paperwork before your appointment.
- We welcome any ideas you may have to improve our services. We welcome feedback, in person, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by submitting your thoughts via our contact form.
- If you are unable to attend or wish to change your appointment we ask you to give at least 24 hours notice otherwise we may charge a fee.
- We ask you to let us know if there is something that upsets you. That way we have a chance to put it right and apologise.
- We ask that you settle your account with us on the day that you receive your treatment unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- We ask that if you are happy with our service you recommend us to a family member, friend or colleague.